Local proudly offers weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly garbage collection along with dumpster rentals for all of your large and small projects.
Affordable Rural Waste Pickup
Local Environmental Solutions offers full service, flexible rural waste management options including recycling in certain areas. Residents can choose from weekly, biweekly, and monthly rural collection schedules.
Residential curbside pickup
Local Environmental Solutions proudly offers weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly garbage collection. Recycling is offered in certain area. Please contact our friendly staff for more information on recycling.
Automated collection involves the customer placing their garbage curbside in a specific roll out container, then the container is emptied into the collection truck by a robotic collection arm.
Roll out Containers:
Please ensure that your container is at the end of your driveway by 8:00 am, on a level area with no more than 3 ft. from the street, with wheels away from street and lid opening to the street.
- There must be a minimum of 4 ft. clearance around the container
- All garbage must be in the container. Any garbage outside the container WILL NOT be picked up without prior arrangements.
- We recommend bagging all garbage to eliminate odour, garbage sticking to container and unsightly debris being blown around your neighbourhood.
- If you have additional garbage occasionally, please contact the office at least 2 days before your scheduled pickup. We can usually make arrangements to accommodate. (Extra fee may apply)
- If you have extra garbage every pickup, a second container may be required. Please contact our representatives and they can arrange another container if needed. (Extra fee may apply)
- DO NOT place oil, paint, metal, tires, appliances or anything else considered toxic or hazardous in bins
- DO NOT overload bags or cans – any garbage can or bag deemed heavy will
- All recycling can be mixed together in a clear or blue bag.
- Please leave the largest cardboard box intact and place all smaller broken down cardboard in that box.
- Ensure that your recycling is placed at least 4 ft away from your roll out container.
Extra containers: Larger households may require more than 1 roll container to handle weekly waste. Additional containers are available upon request. Please contact our Customer Representatives for assistance.
Volume pickups: If you’re moving out or just cleaning up and have large quantities of excess waste, we can help. Please contact our Customer Representatives to make special arrangements and scheduling. (Pre payment is mandatory)
Roll off bin rentals
Whether your project is spring cleaning, renovations or major construction, our dumpsters are the solution to removing large volume waste. Our roll off containers are available in 10,12 and 20 cubic yards. The 12 and 20 yard bins are available with or without a lid. Contractor or home owner, large project or small, let our representatives determine the appropriate container for your needs. Dumpster rentals are for 5 days ( or longer/ with additional cost).
What size bin do I need?
Speak with our customer representative to help determine what size best fits your requirements.
Light duty home renovations
Small landscape jobs
Demolition of deck or shed
Up to 20 squares of shingles
Up to 40 squares of shingles
Residential service areas
Questions about our bins? Looking to request a quote on one of our bin sizes or see if we service your location?
Lac St Anne County
Maple Ridge Industrial
Flin Flon (MB/SK)
Kimosom Pwatinahk 203